www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, July 06, 2007

 
5am again

This time, though, I've both gotten a little sleep, and am well fed and all that. So it's in a pretty nice mood that I'm sitting in the living room, listening to all this music I haven't heard in *ages* ('cos of Karanth's speaker issues, right?). Man, are these beautiful songs. Babu Samjho Ishare is playing, and Memory is coming up soon, followed by Any Dream Will Do. Beautiful, beautiful!

Tomorrow (err, today; like, in another few hours or so) I'm planning on going to lab. Try (probably unsuccessfully) to get some stuff done, I guess. I'm still in midthought on the whole but-but-but-I-don't-like-programming thing. Seriously. I'm really worried about what my folks are going to think if I get an unappetizing job description like "Shipping Clerk" or something, and I. assures me that it's not a good job. But I have to start at the bottom, don't I? And I'd really like a job where I get to do things, not just make pretend things happen on computer screens. Where all my frustrations aren't the result of somebody else's design decisions. I mean, I want to be like the ship captains of old (or, err, now, I guess), where you're doing the best you can with what you've got. That's the kind of functioning (I think) I've always liked. Plus, that way, I can leave work at work, where right now - no, well, okay, that's not a valid complaint, I guess.

I still need to keep the Mac shareware dream alive, otherwise I won't have anything to do in case none of my applications work out (out of 8 applications, only two people have even looked at my resume thus far; one has rejected me, the other has put me "on hold"). I mean, if it comes down to that, I'd much rather be working on my own than working for anybody else.

Ah, here's Memory now :). It's nice to know that however horrible things might be (and trust me, they haven't even started getting horrible yet), you can always put on a song like this and just feel the beauty of the music.

Labels: , , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:51 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home