www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 
Tuesdays of worry

So, here we are again.

Just finished catching up with Order of the Stick. My planned recovery from my sleep snafu isn't going fantastically well, what with me being up at 5am (awoke at 3ish or so, after getting to sleep around midnight). What this means, apart from I'm going to be really groggy at my interview later this morning, is that I'm going to be horribly out of it all of today. I mean, I'm seriously behind on my sleeping here. All I've been doing in the last twenty-four hours is: (1) sleeping, (2) trying not to sleep, (3) trying to sleep. And what's it all for? For three friggin' hours of sleep. Oh my sainted aunt.

The good news is, I'm out of the house - one way or another! - in exactly one hour. And I'm back in - again, one way etc. - before lunch, giving me time to contemplate or - more likely, like - forget everything to do with today morning.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:14 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home