www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

 
Today (yet another lazy Saturday)

So many things, so little time!

Saturday was nice, atleast in the sense that it was relaxing (slept until 2pm), laid back (did very little but watch TV and play computer games afterwards), and interesting (until we went to Clementi to get food, ate some very nice donoughts, and after getting back helped a small group of kids destroy a pool table maybe), and even more so a good way to start Sunday (saw an "Alexander" documentary until 3am, and played tons of The Sims 2 before and during that).

Only major change to report: thanks to all the fuss (and with a little help from a friend, also known as one of the few browsers which almost-effortlessly handles the strain of selecting 5,216 photographs in Flickr's Organizr), I've decided to go back to a full "All Rights Reserved" copyright license for all my Flickr photographs. While I fully agree that the photographer only licensed the use of his photo for any purpose (with attribution), assuming the user follows all other legal rules (including use of underage photographs, of women not wearing burqas f'instance, and - oh yeah - model release), I've got photos of friends and relatives up there, as well as random people off the street (not necessarily creepy voyeuristic photography, though: these guys not only walked into my frame, but were very aware I was photographing them), and I'd hate for any of them to be caught in this situation because of my beliefs viz-a-viz copyleft and all that jazz.

Hopefully, I'll move nice and non-controversial photos back onto CC-Attribution sometime, but seeing the vast numbers of untagged, barely titled photos I have, I wouldn't bed on it.

Haha, bet on it, not bed on it. I suppose this is a sign I should be heading to bed. Just barely enough time for a quick shower before hitting the sack maybe?

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:04 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home