www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 
Imagine my surprise

Seriously, though. Seriously.

I really wish I could do this with punctuation and everything but my stupid keyboard etc you know the drill so no. Only fullstops. This is going to be all José Saramago and everything. Today was a really nice day not because anything special happened in it - nothing did - but because everything which happened what little that did happen happened nicely mostly well it's like this I got up on time or surprisingly close to I had a nice bath and a nice shave and I was a little late because I don't like using the toilets at work but there you go I wasn't very late and after a mostly unpunctual last week being anywhere near on time was nice. Also I was the first one into office which is always pretty nice just by itself too.

Work hmm what can I say work isn't quite as exciting this week as it was last week because we're sort of waiting on everybody at the moment. Which is nice mind as it gives me time to finish off a couple of tasks I'd hate to leave standing but it's still a pain. For instance I was in late today because I had to force myself to finish something; tomorrow is going to be even worse in that regard but once I finish it it'll be DONE which by itself is a great consolation a great and wonderful thing to know. I did get to fool around with some APIs which is always a little arsebackwards but there you go I suppose when you approach problems the way I do it is to be expected.

The big surprise for today was I went onto Flickr just before leaving work - or so I thought! My total photostream views were around 9,600-odd (aha! commas!) so I was really looking forward until it hit the big 10k. So you can imagine my surprise - nay! shock! horror! awe! - when I saw that my photostream count was at 10,[456?]00-odd! Unbelieveable! Such a huge jump? I quickly traced it to one fairly lacklustre photo (of the Joo Chiat complex lit up for Hari Raya last year) although I still have no idea why anybody would be looking at that photo or why anyone might possibly want to link to it! It's still very extremely odd. Anyway since then my photostream views has gone up to 11,349 views while that one photo has 1,915 views. Not much by Flickr standards of course but unbelievable for a little not-even-minor-league photographer like me.

So yeah either that or I dunno just the weather or something put me into a really good mood thereafter maybe y'know come to think of it it might be the lack of sleep from yesterday night yeah that's possible well something in any case put me into a really nice frame of mind and I found myself singing all the way home then having several nice conversations without being an asshole then watching TV and playing Sims and now look here I am going to sleep. Can't wait until I get paid it'll be nice to not have to run around behind my cash and to be able to buy a few little things to make things easier another shirt even a nice T-shirt maybe a music player I dunno get my phone fixed y'know that sort of thing yeah that sort of thing would be really really nice.

So okay off to sleep now kthxbai!

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:38 am

Comments:

Really liked this. Had a grinny smile pasted on my face the whole way through. Happy happy happy! 

Post a Comment

<< Home