www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

 
So I've bought NGE (at long last)

Not my fault, is hard to find. Am vaguely impressed that when I finally bought a copy, it was a strange experience of ending up at the store after closing and buying the last copy off the shelves, when I only ended up going to Jurong Point because the dining-in facilities at the Bukit Batok Pizza Hut had closed for the weekend. So it was pretty unexpected all-in-all.

Good things: the price (dead cheap, 49 SGD for the entire TV series and both movies), and - well - Eva! In all it's brain curdling mind fucking brilliance. Oh dear lord.

Bad things: subtitling pretty rotten (I think it's been translated via Chinese), occasional typing mistakes, titles sometimes not translated, et al. And the main menu is entirely in Chinese, so it's kinda hard to figure out what clicking on different things will do.

Good thing, bad thing? I'd vote for Good - I get all my brainfuck, and can go several more years without actually buying the darned thing. Considering how much of a brainfuck this is - I mean, Brazil, the other bf movie I like, doesn't even come close - I think it should keep me going for quite a while.

Question: when is next at-work Eva marathon? Questions, questions, questions!

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:48 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home