www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

 
God's in his heaven, all's right with the world

Atleast, you know, lately. I mean today. It was a good day. Just as I got up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday, today I got up on the right side of the bed, and that means everything's been wonderful today in general. Productive was up - not as good as I'd like it to be, true; but a whole lot better than it's been lately, which is a good thing. I didn't study GRE today - no surprise there, alas. I desperately need to catch up. The Pretender episode I'm watching isn't that great (although Miss Parker had a narrow episode-save just there).

I'm in one of my Eva moods again (because of the movie, no doubt). I really need to buy that stuff so I can satisfy those cravings! But imagine how much time I'd waste in such cravings? Bear in mind that the entire Neon Genesis Evangelion corpus extends over 25 hours, including Death and EoE.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:02 am

Comments:

GRE requires much desperation and headsmacking. Good luck. 

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of :(.

Thanks! 

boo~~~ found ur blog via nam's... adding a link to it from mine~~ ^^ 

Cool! I didn't know Hoihoi had started blogging again! :) 

Post a Comment

<< Home