www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

 
A decent day

Blogger is breaking in stranger and mysteriouser ways every day, but - thanks to somebody understanding how HTML forms are supposed to work - it lets me POST content into its script, and that's all I really care about. But I would really appreciate that WebKit feature wherein you can rearrange form elements on the fly ... oh well, can't have everything, I guess.

So, a decent day. A valient attempt at getting my clothes to the drycleaners failed miserably, but what to do. Took a painful train to work, when I spent ages trying to work my holiday into order - my workmates needed my dates as badly as I did! Finally managed to make it work, and am now booked on my first Tiger Airlines (Airways?) flight ever, taking me on a holiday from August 19 to August 29.

Getting this monstrous worry out of the way immediately boosted productivity, and I'm almost all the way to deployment tomorrow (I hope). Got home, managed to get some thinking/writing stuffs done for FOSA/SFDS, and then finally reintegrated the Nexus codonposset stuff from the other branch so SequenceMatrix has some of the features it had earlier, except with a sudden lack of inexplicable crashes on the Macintosh.

What does all of this mean? With any luck, I've cleared a small window tomorrow to just work on FOSA stuff and try to check that I've got all outstanding tasks resolved before my holiday. Work should be okay, too, with most of the pre-deployment work done and other competent people around in the office to help. And with any luck, I'll be able to get up early enough to find a drycleaners and/or deliver a package to Bugis.

So, on the whole, a decent day, with a possibility of having most of my pre-departure business sorted out before actual departure on Wednesday - a new and wonderful thing! Let's see how badly tomorrow and especially day after ruin the general effect :).

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:53 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home