www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

 
The Goodness of Life
I have spent most of today chatting with people about how Good life is. Because it is! Okay, the bad stuff first: completely, totally, incredibly behind schedule with my lab stuff :(. Prob won't be able to get it done before Kodaikanal, which means ... ermm ... ermm .. ermm .. not good. On every single possible other front, things are good. I mean ... I can't even begin to put into words how good everything is. You know the changes I've been going through, the last year, the things I've learned, etc? Well, they're all - in their own way - coming to a head now. It's now adding up - all of it - and it's all making sense. Things are happening. Are happening are happening are happening :). Of course, not everything ... is thought through, not just yet. And ... okay, I need to wander off into un-understandable garbage here, so please excuse :). Well, you know how something was bothering me two weeks back? How the whole of the last year was getting all weird? Well, it's stabilizing now. Of course, it's all in Singapore, and it won't be stabilized until well after June 28th, but ... some of the things are making more sense. Things are coming together in ways what can only be described as amazing (okay, fine: which I choose to describe as amazing. But it's not bad, all things considered *grins*). Okay, just some details (just a few, you know, make this post more interesting, etc.) For instance, would you believe one of the major characters in this whole thing is none another than Kaberi? The more I think about things, the more sense it seems to make. I mean ... yeah, you know. I'm here. I'm now. There's nowhere to go but forward. What happened once can happen again. But if it's going to happen again, it's going to happen again, and that's all ther e is ... to it? (As you can see, I still have an awful lot of thinking to do. But that's what Kodi's for, I guess!). But Thank God that the painful, painful last week is behind me now, and a whole new tomorrow is right around the river bend! Yes, so, in summary. There is no Answer. Not yet. How do I feel about her? Not sure. But before I meet her again, I want to get some things straight in my head. What sort of things? I'm not very sure. I need to push the boundaries on this, I'm sure of that. But how? And in what way? I'm not very sure. But the mood of this week is definately up-looking. And June 28th is so far away, so much time for thought! In my more optimistic moods, I could almost imagine that Tomorrow is coming, that Tomorrow is near, but I know I'm (still) much too confused and unsure about that. An abrupt end for an abrupt, *curse like insanity* reason. Oh god. Oh christ. Jesus. My family is insane.

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:03 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home