www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

 
World Environment Day!
Might later edit this into a more interesting read later ("He who controls the present controls the past" - George Orwell) and I have to run if I'm to see my sister do a debate at Chennaswamy stadium. Until then, I'll just leave some links behind: 1. World Environment Day 2004: official webpage 2. BNHS: A Bombay-based environmental organisation 3. WWF: Everybody knows this one :). But have you visited their Indian website? Things you can do: 1. Find out the small steps you can take to make things easier for the environment. Make a pledge to reduce wastage (my pledge for the year: reduce my paper usage! Really waste too much ...) 2. Go down to your local World Environment Day "celebration" and take part (in Bangalore: Chennaswamy stadium) 3. Go down to your local wildlife organisation and buy something from them! It might be a little pricey, but it's for a Good Cause. Happy World Environment Day! (yeah, I know. Sappy post. Bear with it ;)

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:46 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home