www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

 
Long Time No Think

Hello, World!

Well, okay, it's probably highly inappropriate for me to say that, considering where I am (in my room), in what state (half-awoken, yes, at 2:47pm!) and what my aim (stay here until hunger drives me out) is. Oh, and of course, the little things: curtains (drawn), lights (off), music (SFF, right now in the midst of a loud and blaring Avril song).

Had trouble sleeping last night, so right now am just lying around, sort of simultanously trying not to think of anything and to think of everything (well, okay: trying not to think of anything, but not really succeeding). Of coure, blaring SFF music is probably the wrong way to go about it, but I haven't heard so many of these songs in ages ... and I need a break, I really do, of one sort or another.

For those in the know, yes, this means that my change-handphone-and-room-phone plans have been postponed, atleast until after the weekend but, I suppose, possibly indefinately. I don't really call people all that much, do I? Will the few (but long) calls I make actually make a big savings for me, if I were to go with a room phone? Then again, at 1/10th the price, I don't see how they won't. Decisions, decisions, decisions. "In My Life" is now playing.

Then again, I suppose sitting around in my room doing nothing on a Saturday afternoon is probably not the best way to clear my mind and take a break. So how? This is Singapore, after all, and incredibly boring. Maybe I'll go Jurong. Maybe I'll go to the Chinese Gardens and take photos. I dunno, let's see. I'm off. Ciao.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:54 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home