www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, August 06, 2004

 
Post #150

A hundred and fifty blog entries (spread across over 25,725 words, averaging nine posts in four blogs a week, and with 127 outbound links across the web), and what have I learnt? Very, very little.

I want to write about this book I read today, "Five People You Meet In Heaven", but no, not right now. I want to write about what's happening in my life, my frustration over the interview slots, my relief that it's done, and my pride in having done a good job as well as in being a part of creating SPS batch '04-'05. But I won't do that either.

Very, very, very simple question: is love worth it? And why? And what - if anything - are you expected to do about it if this madness, this insane reaction to one specific person, persists? I dunno. Thought about it a bit tonight - the problem for me is, I need to think about this, unemotionally. It's far too easy for me to get caught up in the emotion of the thing, and to ignore the simple, basic facts which underlie it all.

I was writing this at 3:25am last night; now, a nice long sleep later, I can't seem to remember what all the fuss was about. But I know the fuss is waiting to be resolved, somewhere.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:25 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home