www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

 
Sickness, Day 3

Okay, there's some other stuff I need to update you on, but mostly: I HATE BEING SICK!!! Most of all, I hate the fact that for me, one sickness (my throat, say, or my god awful sinuses) translates into a gut-wrenching five-days-to-a-week extravaganza as my body goes into a total system collapse, and I get pretty much every single symptom known to man (I am currently suffering from a head/sinus ache, my throat hurts, my stomach bubbles, and I haven't slept all night).

And now, thanks to the University Health ppl begin closed on Saturday, I'm going to go sit for a CA for no good reason whatsoever, without knowing a thing, so that in case I can't pull off an MC on Monday, I won't get zero. And half the test is short answer questions!

There have been (like I mentioned) some good things, but they come waaaay later - once I'm in a state to begin to appreciate them.

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:11 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home