www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, May 26, 2006

 
Fly me to, etc.

She's here! And in Singapore too, there's been lighting all night today, not to mention the actual rain earlier today, and even as I speak the gentle drizzle of rain flows across my computer speaker (Indian Rain ... sigh. What a song!)

Today was ... bleah. Really. Coupla ups, coupla downs, coming as it did after a week of a ... lot of ... well, internal emotional awkwardness, let's say ... it was quite tiring, and tomorrow's running around could well be just as stressful. Which means that there's likely to be no bike fixing tomorrow either. Sighs all around.

Am - and have been - surprisingly angsty, all things considered. Need to take things easier, maybe. Went out with lab and other-lab people; I now have a headache thanks to the ONE glass of wine I had. Ouch.

Stress, stress, stress. As I mentioned earlier, I really am looking forward to being unemployed for a bit - y'know, as long as the unemployment doesn't leave me without money etc., which could be a pain.

Ha - just had a funny thought. Could this whole stress thing be multiple me's fighting? Then, whichever way I play, I loose! Sounds like fun, no?

Well, okay, I'm going to be really angsty if I end off there, so I'm just going to add that:

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:19 pm

Comments:

The weather here for this time of year's been normal.

OK, the afternoon thunderstorm a couple of days ago was a *bit* over the top (when the windows are shaking with thunder, then it certainly is OTT), but otherwise, nothing you wouldn't expect.

As a close friend of mine who also lives here says, 'you can tell the time at this time of the year; it'll always be raining around 3 pm' 

Well, it's been pretty random the last few days though, hasn't it? Although Saturday atleast it was dead on schedule ... 

Post a Comment

<< Home