www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, December 25, 2006

 
Merry, err, you know

Have you seen the Google holiday doodles? Very cute, if a little odd - why are kangaroos donning winter wear? It's summer in Australia! Still, very cute.

Not got much to say, so I'll just make it quick: I'm feeling so much better today than yesterday that the whole world seems somewhat better, etc., but that's a sobering reminder of just how bad yesterday really was. Hopefully, I'll have a nice walk later home, and even if I didn't really get anything done today at all today, atleast I'll have a nice feeling of having a day of being "okay" and "myself" and so on. Still, you never know what tomorrow will bring, do you?

Oh, and incidently, I just found a page about the "Jungle Train" I'm thinking of taking once the rain situation in Malaysia eases up somewhat.

Labels:

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:29 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home