www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

 
Lucky, me!

Okay, Rocinante has suddenly recieved another lease on life, as the bike shop's air pump did wonders for her wheels. I'm pretty sure she's going to fall apart soon anyway, but hey, while she works, eh? I tried riding it to school, but collapsed midway (and I mean collapsed; apparently, by back is covered in road-crap) (note to concerned adults: no, not collapsed collapsed, I got tired and dizzy and got off the road immediately. I was never on the road if I didn't think I was competant enough to be there) (so collapsed here really means 'I was dizzy enough that I really wanted to lie down on the pavement; which I did. Hence back').

I was this close to just locking my bike up and taking a cab back home - I finished locking the bike up, in fact. Suddenly a blue open-backed van drives up and honks - on Clementi flyover too, no less. My first thought - oddly enough - was that it was a PUB van, and they were complaining 'cos I was locking my bicycle onto state property (that's good timing, I remember thinking) when the occupants came out and asked me if I wanted a ride. Then I saw the NUS logo. They weren't just from NUS, though - they were from two labs down from mine. Like, two. And they had an open-back van, with enough space for my bicycle. How lucky is that?

Anywho, I don't feel nauseous now, so I think I'd best be getting back to my life. Cheerios!

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:22 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home