www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 19, 2007

 
New Photos Up!

Just finished uploading a whole bunch of photos to my Flickr account. As usual, Flickr "friends" see more photos than the rest of y'all. I'm also busy trying to use the new Collections feature on Flickr - essentially, what used to be sets should now become collections, and entirely new sets are going to be culled out of my photographs. Dunno what it'll all look like when the dust settles, but it should be fun!

As an aside, I really like how much better I've gotten at taking photographs - and, in retrospect, how good some of my earlier photos were. Hopefully, this exercise will help dredge out the oldies, so they won't have to hide in obscurity no' mo'.

It's way too late, and I'm kinda hungry, and have gone from being moderately sleepy to not sleepy at all, so, umm, yeah. Tomorrow will likely be a pain in the rear end. Still, lesse.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:29 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home