www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

 
Things, things, things

The nicest thing about having a blog is, when you have the same feeling you had before again, you can just link to it and say, yup, that's how I feel right now. Man, I need some excitement in my life. Hopefully, refixed Rocinante will help.

In a bid to clear out the tabs at home, check out this incredibly beautiful molecule. Deadly, too!

Err ... that's about it. I have to school tomorrow for two reasons, if I can only wake up early enough, but hopefully it'll all be over by six or so, giving me some time to just shlep around with Rocinante, so let's see. Otherwise: same, old, same. Blech.

Rivka's been having a rough time but things are better. It's nice when life works out the way it's supposed to, eh? Yeah.

That's a comforting thought, I think.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:49 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home