www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

 
India v Bangladesh

As you probably know, Bangladesh handed us our rear ends (I'd link to a page, but I can't find any that looks like it'll be around for a while). Still, no complaints: it was one heck of a match, with Bangladesh playing amazingly well throughout, batting, bowling and fielding. An extremely well deserved victory, in any case.

Don't like sleeping this late, but vaguely optimistic for tomorrow. Why? No particular reason. I was at lab for five hours today, but it really reminded me of why lab was such a fun place to work: everybody somewhat relaxed (atleast on weekends), Prof in a decent mood, work getting done, but everybody atleast trying to have fun doing it, too. For me: a variety of machines to play around with (I was using NetBeans on MacOSX "Tiger"), the ability to show everybody a funny video Ifty'd passed on to me earlier, and to just do-my-own-thing - atleast, somewhat - so, yeah, atleast a half decent day. The kind of day you can take after the kind of day day before yesterday was, and say, yeah, okay, it'll be crap, but it won't be completely crap. Or, at any rate, it shouldn't.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:47 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home