www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

 
Here we go again ... ?

In another 11 days, I will once again be officially unemployed: which, apart from meaning I can stay up this late more often, means that I'm going to have to start jobhunting again, which can get pretty depressing, all that rejectioning and all.

This is, I must say, totally cool, though, all this back-and-forthing. I love it! I hate it! I love it! I hate it! Good stuff, really. God.

The plan, atleast, is to start spending real money somewhere around July 22 - because that's my date for when I'll know which way things are going. Hopefully. It's a nice deadline, though: a month and a half.

Speaking of deadlines, I'd really like to talk more about how cool it is that this extreme deciding phase of my life will begin on 21 June: the Northern Hemisphere summer solstice. And the world spins on, I guess.

Speaking of money, it is truely depressing and disappointing how much money I have been spending in this month and the last. Lots of things coming up, obviously - two different sets of plane trips, for one! - but that's no excuse. Sigh. There will have to be some belt tightening for quite a while because of this. Lesse, lesse.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:26 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home