www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 
On my way home

So, back home again. So it goes, so it goes. Not that I'm complaining or anything: it's been one long, exciting, interesting vacation. Seriously. No complaints.

Not that I'm going to be all that sad going back, either. There's things to be done, small things, big things, the whole scheboodle. Mainly, getting (back?) onto my feet post June 21, although that's only one angle to what is, at the end of the day, a very large, complicated puzzle. But hey. I've got - do I, really? - time.

I suppose if I don't know -- then when? When else, but now?

Not that this is, y'know, It. Not by any stretch of the imagination, and particularly not after this particular trip (aiyee, the lectures!). But, hopefully, this will an interesting path, which will lead on to - to? - well, to God alone knows what. But - as mentioned - an interesting road, nonetheless. Surely, something to learn, something to write home about. Lesse, lesse.

Other news? Sigh. Don't want to sleep - it's been a long day, and tomorrow's going to be worse, and sleep just seems like such an interlude in such matters. That I really am pretty exhausted doesn't, surprisingly, actually help. That I really have no idea what to do next (in both the grand sense of Next, as well as the immediate sense of next) doesn't do much for my nerves, and hence sleep, either.

Heh. I know what I'll do. I'll exercise. I'll quit my job and go off and exercise for a while. Lesse, lesse.

In passing: a pro-Singapore blog post for once, and the Auditor-General's report in Singapore. Also a painfully honest post on bullying. Challenge you to read this without cringing, at least. Extremely well written, too, see this bit:

When people hurt me, I became upset. I cried. This only handed her more ammunition. I was, she said, a crybaby. And others agreed with her. I was sensitive.

Being sensitive is even worse than "having a good vocabulary."

I wish I could advise her (him?), but I really don't know what to say. I've been bullied, but never ever half as bad as that. I'll go back to it tomorrow or day after, and think about it some, maybe. Meanwhile, if you have anything to say, go and say it. It's never too late the save the world entire.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:49 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home