www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

 
Bad news, good news

Bad news first: I didn't get any sleep last night, despite doing all the right things (some amount of exercise, getting into bed around midnight, etc). I should probably be grateful my stomach didn't really act up much until today morning, so there's that. And not going to work today morning is not an option, since there's so much to be caught up on. I guess I might be able to come home early, though, so there's that. And I'm currently getting an acute attack of the sleeplessness heebie-jeebies (difficulty concentrating or focussing, cannot imagine doing the stuff I need to do at home, since it's not immediate absolute top 100% priority, nor the stuff I want to do, like ScriptFrenzy, and of course a general sickly feeling in my upper sinuses). So, yeah. Not in exceptionally good spirits, or anything like. And, as the above implies, not gotten anything I needed to done: clothes washing, photo uploading, ScriptFrenzying, etc. Just, you know. Lying here for now.

Good news: am still high at the thought of leaving my job in fourteen days! And hopefully I'll get to come home early today and get some sleeping done, or something. And maybe if I can come back early enough, I can get some of my other stuff done, too! Also, Apple has finally updated the MacBook Pro line. We were laptop hunting today; and although there's some really beautiful comps on offer, I might end up going for the 15-inch MBP after all, just to give OSX a try, and since after the education discount, the price is almost right. And I've been doing a fairly decent job of keeping myself busy, both at work and at home. So, umm, yeah. So far, so good.

So far, so good. I like that. Must remember to use it more often.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:02 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home