www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, August 17, 2007

 
New lifestyle runtimes

So: I woke up at 6pm, slept at 12mn the next day, then woke up at 5pm the day after that. Apart from being darn near impossible to translate into anything resembling a normal work schedule, this implies an 18 hour work day, followed by a 17 hour work 'night'. I have no idea if this is even possibly supposed to be sustainable.

Pan is coming along fine, and Objective C is really a beautiful language to work with. I hope I can pull off working with it more, although I don't entirely see how that's possible.

I also have to call home tonight, which obviously I'm enormously nervous about. What could they possibly want to say that they haven't said before? Why now? Oh god.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:18 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home