www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

 
Good times

I love my dreamings. The sheer vastness and variety always startles me on waking up. Just now, I dreamed (in approximately accurate order) about my mother, a tution teacher (which one?), my friend, my grandmum, sister, and her friend, my friend's brother, a party, and (therefore) several people I've never met before. And I'm pretty sure I've forgotten some bits in between.

Yesterday's dreams were at an equivalent level of craziness, I think, but can't be sure. I'm sure I've dreamt of my dead aunt in the last week sometime. And the main thing that got this post going was this strange entirely-in-my-head dream I had a few months ago about taking the bus in London (a few months or weeks before we went to London ourselves: it was nothing like in the dream, although I guess the dream was vaguely accurate wrt the Warwickshire area ...)

Went to the Singapore Fireworks Festival (they've changed the name, I know, but I can't be bothered to look up the new one) yesterday night. Good fun. The fireworks were aweinspiring and beautifully done, despite us being in not so ideal a place for watching; but it wasn't horribly bad either. Then had dinner, which was also fun and interesting. Learned how to eat rambuttan, finally.

Okay, house-cleaning time. Better go help the guys. I'll have fireworks photos up later today, hopefully. Ciao!

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:49 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home