www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

 
Nice birthday

Well, that's over. I bought myself a camera, watched No Country for Old Men at the cinema, and had a really awesome, juicy dinner; a nice, long walk; a long bus-ride; a cab ride, and then had a chance to play around with my brand new camera! My punctuation's gone to bits, so I'm sorry; and thanks to everybody who wrote nice things on my wall - I'll reply to them all individually this weekend!

There's so much more to record before I finish but, alas, my brain is deadness itself, and so I must I must I must go now. Take care everybody, and have an awesome year ahead!

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:05 am

Comments:

happy birthday. nice to see now "i'm getting old" comments.

interviewed someone with similar research interests as you. if he comes to this awesome school, i'd like to put him in touch with you. that probably means that i liked the kid and will recommend, but also means that he will be drifting from your area of interest. still, i think you will like him. 

Haha. How similar were the research interests? 

his two research interests were extremely divergent. One was yours, and one was microbiology pharma.

....

I told him to his face that I boycott drug lunches. Those are meant to sucker us into buying their products, while passing on the costs to patients. 

i also need to take the friggin general GREs. argh. 

Post a Comment

<< Home