www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

 
Good morning, world

Woke up with the most massive eyebags. Ah, well.

Not entirely sure how to proceed. I could work on the Test Anything Protocol spec for a while. Or on either Singapore.pm or my own much-neglected website. But I don't feel like working, especially not on a computer. Even I need some kind of break!

Other option: play Half Life 2. Yech. So boring. And besides, I'd like to conserve my "Xbox muscles" for playing Bioshock tonight.

So how? The weather's fine, I could go out photographing or something. Or just go for a walk. Or go and check out the photo exhibitions or something. Sigh.

Okay, time to reboot and turn off computer. I'll probably be back in the afternoon/evening sometime.

Dreamed of her again. Also: parents. Also: a beach. Something horrible happened, but I don't remember it at all.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:01 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home