www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, October 18, 2004

 
Good spirits all around!

I just spent the entire afternoon playing Civ II and listening to some awesome music (after a long time, I might add) and I feel good! [n.b. "Words" just started]

Okay, okay, so I'm still sick. And my intestines are in their lowest state - ever. And my make-up CA is on the day after tomorrow. And my head still hurts, and my throat still aches.

But - well - an afternoon like the one I just had, is so absolutely worth it. [n.b. "Desert Rose" just started]. And the last few days has given me some time to sit back and think, too. Not enough time - not by half - but some time, and I guess it's the little things which matter.

Anything else? Well ... nothing's changed, not really. But within me a cycle has completed, and I've learned just a little bit more about myself. That's something.

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:39 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home