www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

 
Now on drugs ... !

Amoxycillin, paracetamol and oxymetazoline hydrochloride, to be precise.

Let's face it, I'm a doctor's grandson - medicines are my "baya haath ka khel" [hi: left hand's game, refering to something very easy]. Still ... I have a huge problem with taking antibiotics since my jaundice attack, when the antibiotics I used to take would make me puke within fifteen minutes. Horrible, horrible, horrible disease.

Oxymetazoline deserves particular mention, though. I can still remember the first time I took it ... how my nose just mysteriously cleared up after days of getting stuck! Oh, joy!

(Oh, and just watched a hilarious episode of Malcolm in the Middle. For those who don't know: Malcolm is a supersmart kid in a dysfunctional family. In today's, he and a bunch of geeks from school have to go to science quiz, which is intensely competitive. His teacher tries to convince him to cheat. A guy he meets tries to convince him to leave, but it turns out he was just doing that to "eliminate the competition". So what does he do? Works out how to copy all the answers - and distributes them to all the teams. Well, okay, it was a lot funnier on TV. I'm such a TV addict)

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:51 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home