www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 
Updates and ruminations

For starters: now I can actually smell how badly my room stinks. On the good side, this means that my nose has recovered almost fully. On the bad side, well ... apparently I'm going to be very busy tomorrow night.

Another thing: my soul officially belongs to my boss, until the next installment of work is done. Oh help.

Am feeling really lousy tonight, and it isn't just the CA tomorrow. My life is really, genuinely pathetic. I'm just going to go sleep and whine about it in my dreams now. When I wake up tomorrow - if I wake up tomorrow - I'll give a damn.

(p.s. Some purty lyrics. Good night)

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:47 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home