www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

 
By request: mornings

I used to have one playlist which followed me everywhere, called SFF (for Strawberry Fields Forever, duh) for those times where I just felt like "no-one I think is in my tree". Luckily, I did manage to grow out of adolescence, so my playlist-to-share instead is the much more blaise Mornings. I have it both on my phone (which can't recognize headphones any more, btw) and on my computer at work. The contents are:

Music being what it is ("'scuse me while I kiss this guy", anyone?) I'm probably wrong about a number of the 'meanings' to the songs. But hey - that's what they mean to me, right? It's the right of the reader to reinterpret and all that claptrap.

Also, apologies if I forgot to write any of the entries, or formatting is wrong, or whatever. I'll fix it eventually.

Labels:

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:54 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home