www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 10, 2008

 
Quick updates
  1. No, haven't written anything on "my story" yet.
  2. No, haven't done my taxes yet either.
  3. Clean up my room?! Oh, dear ... look, just look at points 1 and 2 above and then tell me if that's on any sort of priority.
  4. I have taken photographs on my new Olympus E-510; haven't had the time to polish them off and upload them onto Flickr yet, though. Maybe in the next few days? (the photos were taken yesterday, but Haven't Blogged Since Then - HBST - so it doesn't count).
  5. I have 5,907 photos on Flickr at the moment, which have apparently been viewed 56,003 times since uploading! That comes to an average of 9.48 views per photograph, thus showing clearly which side of the quality-v-quantity equation my online photo collection is on at the moment. Hopefully, I'll have better photographs up in the future, as I have started investing my time in Adobe Lightroom. Well, hopefully - they couldn't get much worse.

That'll be all.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:20 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home